01 社会热点
��道。

  毫无疑问,废弃的食用油是有毒的,在被饭店的其他食用者多次使用之后,食用油会产生像脂肪酸和反式脂肪酸这样的有害物质;甚至还会产生黄曲霉素等致癌物质。

  物价飞涨,工资不涨

  dialogue

  mary likes a handbag very much, but she can't afford it.

  玛丽很喜欢一个手包,但是她没钱买。

  mary: i really want to get that handbag. it's pretty beautiful.

  玛丽:我真的很想买那个手包,它真是太漂亮了。

  ada: so why not buy it? you can get it right now if you buy it.

  艾达:那你为什么不买呢?你要买的话现在就可以得到它。

  mary: i can't afford that high price. my purse is almost empty now.

  玛丽:我付不起那么高的价钱,我的钱包现在都快空了。

  ada: are you a moonlite, too?

  艾达:你也是月光族吗?

  mary: yeah, i'm forced to be a moonlite.there's little money left by the end of each month.

  玛丽:是啊,我是被逼成月光族的。每个月末基本上都不剩钱。

  ada: me, too. the price of the goods is too high. i almost can't afford it.

  艾达:我也是。商品价格太高了,我几乎承受不起了。

  mary: i have the same feeling with you. the cost of life is almost unaffordable to me.

  玛丽:我和你有同样的感觉。我快要负担不起生活成本了。

  ada: the inflation and the low ie make life harder than before.

  艾达:通货膨胀和低收入让生活变得比以前艰难了。

  mary: we should ask the manager to raise our salaries.

  玛丽:我们应该要求经理给我们涨工资。

  ada: it'll be no more better if our requests can be fulfilled.

  艾达:如果我们的要求能满足的话就再好不过了。

  notes

  1. afford [??f?:d] v. 买得起,担负得起;提供,给予

  2. force [f?:s] v. 强迫,逼迫;用力推动;n. 军队;暴力

  3. inflatio [in?flei??n] n.通货膨胀

  4. ie [?ink?m] n. 收入,所得,收益

  5. salary [?s?l?ri] n. 薪金,薪水

  小贴士

  1. i ask my boss to raise my salary.