01 恋爱与婚姻
emsp; 在我心里永远有一块最温暖的地方属于你。

  10. i love you with all my heart.

  我全心全意地爱着你。

  失恋了

  dialogue

  daisy and her boyfriend just broke up.

  黛西和男朋友刚刚分手。

  mary: daisy, why are you still in bed? it's 9 o'clock. you should get up right now.

  玛丽:黛西,你怎么还没起床?都9点了。你应该马上起床。

  daisy: i'm not feeling well. i don't want to do anything.

  黛西:我感觉不舒服。我什么都不想干。

  mary: what's the matter? are you sick?

  玛丽:怎么了?生病了吗?

  daisy: yes, mentally.

  黛西:是的,精神出毛病了。

  mary: what do you mean by that?

  玛丽:你说这是什么意思?

  daisy: i have just separated with mark.

  黛西:我刚和马克分手了。

  mary: when did that happen?

  玛丽:什么时候?

  daisy: last night, he said i was not the girl that he wanted. then he went away without turning back any more.

  黛西:昨晚。他说我不是他想要的那种女生,然后他就头也不回地走了。

  mary: oh, i'm sorry to hear that.

  玛丽:哦,很遗憾听到这个消息。

  daisy: there's full of the happy scenes when we were together in my brain. i felt i had lost my heart to him and i can't find it.

  黛西:我脑海里全是我们在一起时的快乐场景。我感觉自己的心陷进去了,找不回来了。

  mary: take it easy. you have just lost a boy who doesn't deserve your love. daisy,everything will be ok.

  玛丽:放轻松些。你只不过失去了一个不值得你爱的男生。黛西,一切都会好起来的。

  daisy: i just can't adjust to the single life now.

  黛西:我只是现在适应不了单身生活。

  mary: single life is wonderful! look at me,no sadness, no worry, and no pain. you'll enjoy it. i'll always be by your side.

  玛丽:单身生活很美妙啊!看我,没有伤心事,一切都不用担心,也没有痛苦。你会喜欢上的。我会一直陪伴着你。