01 猎取工作不容易
:谢谢,我很满意。您能告诉我福利和假期是怎样的吗?

  interviewer: we will provide you with medical insurance, endowment insurance and the housing fund after 3 months' probation.

  面试官:3个月试用期过后我们提供医疗保险、养老保险和住房公积金。

  jim: what about vacations?

  吉姆:假期呢?

  interviewer: you'll enjoy a two-week paid vacation a year after you've been here more than a year. we also have weekends and legal holidays. and there will be a certain increase in salary every year if you work hard. any questions?

  面试官:工作满一年后你将享有两周的带薪休假。我们还有周末和法定节假日。如果你工作努力,工资会在每年有一定程度的增长。还有什么问题吗?

  jim: no, thank you.

  吉姆:没有了,谢谢。

  notes

  1. according to 据……所说;根据,按照

  2. transnational enterprise 跨国企业

  3. recognition [?rek?g'ni??n] n. 识别;认可;赏识,表彰

  4. bonus ['b?un?s] n. 奖金,红利;额外给予的东西

  5. housing fund 住房公积金

  6. probation [pr?'bei??n] n. 缓刑(期);(以观后效的)察看;试用(期)

  7. legal ['li:g?l] adj. 法律(上)的;合法的,法定的

  小贴士

  1. what salary would you expect to get?

  你希望拿多少薪水?

  2. the starting salary is 3000 yuan every month for the first year and you will get a raise every year.

  第一年每个月是3000元,以后每年都会涨一些。

  3. i am willing to work on trial for 3 months in low salary.

  我不介意低薪试用3个月。

  4. i'd like to formally accept your offer.

  我很乐意接受这份工作。

  5. could i ask about the vacations and sick leave?

  我能问一下假期和病假的情况吗?

  6. you'll get bonuses at the end of every year.

  每年年底你会得到年终奖金。

  7. if your work is remarkable, you can ask for a pay raise.

  如果你工作很出色的话,你可以要求加薪。

  忐忑不安问�