01 猎取工作不容易
��在她正在接受面试。

  interviewer: can you tell me about yourself and your past experience?

  面试官:能介绍一下你自己和你过去的经历吗?

  eve: i have been working as a secretary for 5 years in a trustpany. i got along well with my boss, clients, and colleagues.i thrived on challenge and worked well in high-stress environments.

  伊芙:我在一家信托公司做了5年的秘书。我和老板、客户以及同事都相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压环境中也能工作很出色。

  interviewer: how is your typing skill?

  面试官:你的打字速度怎么样?

  eve: i can type 120 chinese words a minute.

  伊芙:我能一分钟打120个汉字。

  interviewer: sometimes we need to work overtime. how do you feel about that?

  面试官:有时候我们需要加班,你觉得如何?

  eve: that's all right. but may i know how often and how many hours i should work overtime?

  伊芙:没关系,你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗?

  interviewer: it all depends. if we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. it's not unusual.

  面试官:这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团,你必须留在我们身边,这种情况很正常。

  eve: okay. i see.

  伊芙:好的,我知道了。

  interviewer: what are your salary expectations?

  面试官:你期望多少薪水?

  eve: maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

  伊芙:或许你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少。

  interviewer: 1200 yuan , with raises after three months according to yourpetence.

  面试官:起薪每月1200元,3个月后会根据你的表现增加薪水。

  eve: i can't accept it. although i really like the job, i have to raise myself first.

  伊芙:这个我不能接受。尽管我很喜欢这份工作,但我首先得养活自己。

  interviewer: i am sorry to hear that. i wish you could find a satisfying job.

  面试官:很遗憾,希望你能找到满意的工作。

  eve: thank you, bye-bye.

  伊芙:谢谢,再见。

  interviewer: bye-bye.

 &ems